Friday 25 March 2011

Saying goodbye.

So tonight is my last night in Nepal.  I am currently trying to get info about hotels in Delhi as I have a long over night stop over.  It is proving more difficult than it should be, traveling would be great if you didn't have to travel.

Leaving work today was really difficult all the kids were being very sweet, and they were nearly all hanging off me as I went to leave.  I really hope they do alright and that I might one day here from some of them again, they deserve a good life.

So this is it the end of this blog.  I will post links to more photo's once I have uploaded them, but other than that that's it.

Oh I had dinner at the K-Too Steak House so I could watch the cricket.  Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. The end of an era! What an achievement - both the lived experience and the creative writing - and not least the support and attention you have given the children. Well done Jon - and hope the return journey has been relatively smooth, and home has welcomed you back. Davidx

    ReplyDelete